Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer is flying by!






Wow what a busy summer it has been. We have been busy adding a new bedroom for Riley. We are almost done. Riley turned 5 years old and thinks he is a grown man now. Our little princess Josie just turned 2 already. The talking has started to begin. The kids are growing up to fast. After Josie's birthday we went on Vacation to Niagara Falls. It was beautiful and the people there were beyond nice on both the U.S and Canadian sides. We tried to do to much, so we were all a little worn out by the end, but looking back on the photos we had some good times. the kids feed the fish at Marineland and loved it. we should have stayed at the pond all day. We also did the Maid of the Mist. Everyone loved it! I will post some more photos of the trip. I'm only going to be blogging once or twice a year, not that I spend blog that much now. Sorry if I don't update to often. I'm just busy trying to find more family time, so I will probably only post a couple of times a year! Hope you enjoy the photos:)

No comments: