Friday, April 6, 2007

Travel Call!!!!!

We can't believe it! Yesterday after work we got the call. Josie is coming home on April 18th. The phone was ringing and I told Jeff let the machine get it. He said no go get it. The lady on the other end asked for me. I thought it was someone trying to sell something. I found out it was our Social Worker. She said that we are going to want to take this call!!!! She is flying home on NorthWest with 2 other girls and 1 boy. I can't believe it only 12 more days!! Her friend Hannah that is only one day older will be flying in with her. I am so excited about that. They spend most of their first 7 months together. We have so much to do and not much time. Did I say only 12 more days!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Tabitha said...

You would have lot with seven months of waiting for our darling daughters we would have had everything. I have such a long list too!!!! We feel so blessed that Hannah and Josie will be flying home together!

alison said...

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josie is come HOME!!!!!!!